Parent Category: CLUB INFORMATION
Published: 07 February 2015
Last Updated: 07 February 2015
Created: 07 February 2015
Self Registration Guide
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
- Login using your FFA number and password
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary
- On the next screen, enter the club name ()
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Select “manual Payment at Club”
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted - you now need to make payment at the registration days.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you:
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to login.